Diablo Carpet & Floor Restoration has taken critical steps during this timeframe, please find below details on how we are protecting your health and ours:
TAKING STEPS TO PROTECT YOUR HEALTH and OURS.
Our overall goal is to provide you cleaning services that improve the health and safety of your home. We have taken key steps to minimize the risk while providing you these essential services. The situation changes daily and new information is learned. We review the latest guidelines provided by the CDC, WHO and IICRC relative to addressing this virus and make necessary changes in our protocol and use of best practices for cleaning your home.
At this time, Diablo Carpet and Floor Restoration has the following service protocol:
- Maintain social distance from our customers. Our preference is deep cleaning and applying a disinfectant or sanitizer when no one is home. Realizing the current quarantine orders make this difficult for many residents, we will work with our clients to respect social distance yet achieve our goal of providing a service that leaves you with a clean and healthy home.
- We wear protective equipment inclusive of gloves booties and mask. We regularly wash and sanitize our hands. If required, we will wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- We clean and apply a disinfectant to all tools and equipment, before beginning work at your property.
- We wipe down surfaces we touch in your home with a disinfectant.
- Our employees report to a central location and are sent home, or asked not to come to work, if they have any symptoms that suggest they are at risk or would put you at risk.
Please find below some additional resources for your safety and keep you up to date on information:
- Timely articles, interviews, and webinars on COVID-19: https://www.randrmagonline.com/
- Tips to protect yourself while grocery shopping: https://www.consumerreports.org/food-shopping/how-to-protect-yourself-fromcoronavirus-when-grocery-shopping/
- Common consumer questions about cleaning: https://www.wmcactionnews5.com/2020/03/12/ask-expert-how-clean-protect-againstcoronavirus/
- Cleaning Industry Research Institute: http://www.ciriscience.org/