Area Rug Cleaner run the gamut from inexpensive poly fiber throw rugs to expensive Persian or Oriental wool rugs that have historical or familial significance. In addition, the location of the area rug makes a big difference. The rugs in higher traffic locations require a deeper cleaning and sometimes even some spot cleaning.
Area rugs are best cleaned at our professional San Ramon Area Rug Cleaning Facility. We have specialized equipment to ensure the dyes don’t bleed and the colors aren’t affected by the cleaning process.
A deep cleaning of area rugs ensures that you’re removing allergens from your home while bringing a healthy environment to your house. Diablo Carpet and Floor Restoration has invested in the latest technology and offers area rug pickup, cleaning, and drop off.
We recommend that your area rug be inspected in advance of cleaning, in order to choose the most appropriate cleaning method and handling. We offer free inspections and analysis.
Diablo Carpet & Floor Restoration has been in business for over 20 years and provides details on various aspects of area rugs for its customers (CLICK ON THE TOPIC BELOW FOR A VIDEO WITH THE DETAILS):
- How Often Should I Clean my Area Rug?
- How to Identify Moth and Bug Damage on your Rugs?
- How Can you Protect Your Rugs from Moths and Bugs?
- The Two Mistakes Made by Most Rug Owners
- How you Should Vacuum your Area Rugs?
- Why you Should Never Let a Carpet Cleaner Clean your Rugs in your Home
- Pet Urine and Rugs
- Understanding Tuft Rugs
- Understanding White Knots
- Understanding Abrash
- Understanding Tea-Washed Rugs
- Understanding Viscose Rugs
- Do I need a Rug Pad?
- What is Protector?
We provide our quality area rug cleaning to residents in the following cities:
CALL 925-833-0408 or click BookItNow! and Receive 5% OFF